1.06.2012

Best Films of 2011

I still have yet to see Take Shelter, Melancholia, Martha Marcy May Marlene and The Artist.

Beginners
The Last Circus
Submarine
Drive
The Tree of Life
War Horse
Jane Eyre
Bellflower
Moneyball
The Muppets
X-Men: First Class
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Meek's Cutoff
Fright Night
Source Code


Other films I really liked: Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 2, Hugo, The Adventures of Tintin, Captain America: First Avenger, Hanna, Immortals, Hesher, Shame, The Rum Diary, Super 8, 50/50, Cowboys and Aliens, Water for Elephants, The Eagle, Limitless, SUPER, Your Highness, Cedar Rapids, Cracks, The Future, and Red State.

2 comments:

lost teeth said...

i cannot believe hugo, and the muppets, are not higher on this list! very pleased with your placed of drive though...

syco said...

Yeah... lists are hard! I loved The Muppets. It's not really meant to be in exact order. As far as Hugo goes, I thought it was beautifully made, gorgeous... but the first half didn't grab me the way the second part did. I admired it more than loved it.